I originally titled this post, “What I did on my hiatal vacation,” but thought better of it. You’re welcome.
Here are some things that happened in 2010:
- Lost 34 lbs. in the first half of the year. Now well within normal body mass index.
- Kept the weight off through the second half of the year.
- Exercised quite a bit. Now in much better shape.
- Discovered that I am gluten-intolerant. A number of minor health problems have cleared up by switching to a paleodiet/primal/ancestral approach to eating.
- Completed graduate-level course requirements for board certification in behavior analysis. Got an A in each course. Yay, me.
- Kept my day job and have traveled a lot throughout the U.S.
- Stayed married (happily). Kept my son Brendan (Now 4 1/2 years old) alive and cared for.
- Stopped painting for about 6 months. Now back to it.
- Stopped updating this blog for about 6 months (other than site maintenance, deleting spam, and responding to comments). Now back to it.